Although we know all of you Munaluchi brides can’t get enough of the gorgeous real weddings we feature, we understand that the perfectly crafted styled shoot can give you so much insight into a designer’s creative style. The shoot we’re sharing with you today is pure perfection…actually we couldn’t even tell it was staged! The casting is perfect, the setting is perfect, and the style is right on point. The concept was put together by Naomi Goodman, a chic wedding planner based out of California. Her company, At First Blush & Co (don’t you just love that name?) did an outstanding job and her vision was captured so well by Lane Dittoe.
Here’s what Naomi had to say…
The inspiration was it doesn’t matter who or what…love is love. The shoot took place at the Korakia Pensione in the Palm Springs of California. This quaint little hideaway with it’s Moroccan vibe was the perfect spot for this chic shoot. “Love is Love” was the theme of the shoot. The chemistry between our beautiful “bride” and dapper “groom” made the setting just a tad bit hotter….which translated perfectly in the pictures. Surrounded by the mountains, who could ask for a better setting?
- Photography by Lane Dittoe
- Event Designer: Naomi V. Goodman, At First Blush & Co.
- Venue: Korakia Pensione
- Makeup & Hair: 1011 Makeup and Hair
- Cake: Erica OBrien
- Dress Designer: Theia via Lovely Bride
- Flowers: Oak and the Owl
- Groom’s Bow Tie: Preston & Olivia
- Shoe Designer: Jimmy Choo
- Stationery: Mr. Boddington’s Studio
- Hair Accessory: Tessa Kim provided by Lovely Bride
- Welcome Bags: Wedding Chicks
- Loungerie: Plum Pretty Sugar
- Film Processing: Pro Photo Irvine
- Cake Stand: Archive Vintage Rentals
- Models: Stephen Gizzi and Sarah Bella