Having a smaller wedding is an opportunity to make a big statement in style.
Today’s styled shoot shows how using bold and bright colors can create tons of visual interest in an intimate wedding. Planner Megan C Tinio of Magical Moments by Megan shares this about the inspiration behind the shoot:
SoCal Sunset was inspired by natural color – the colors of the sunset and the color of our skin. We wanted to highlight Black love and we are thankful for this real couple that modeled for us in this shoot during a time of so much tension. As a vendor team, we denounce racism and we do all that we can in our daily lives to make sure we are being mindful of our own biases and that we are accommodating to clients of every race and color. Love is love.Magical Moments by Megan
See all of the vibrant wedding inspiration below.
- Coordination + Design | Magical Moments by Megan
- Floral + Design | Poppy + Rose Floral Co.
- Photography | Larissa Bahr Photography
- Venue | Fete the Venue
- Catering |Above All Catering
- Live Stream | So Cal Virtual Weddings
- Menswear| Friar Tux
- Bridal Gown | Mon Amie Bridal
- Luxury Masks | Playful Soul Photography
- Cake | Sam Samm Custom Cakes
- Officiant + EmCee | Ray on the Mic
- Musician | Two Towns Entertainment
- Rental Contributor | Signature Party Rentals
- Make-Up | Make-up by Dina
- Models | @ceeeeee_21, @newbetters