Weddings By Sage B combined tropical and bohemian elements, creating the perfect atmosphere for Tiu and Andre’s micro beach wedding. The ceremony took place under a decorated wooden triangle arch as the waves of the Caribbean Sea crashed on the shore behind them. Tropical leaves, white tiger lilies, orchids, and tropical prints were incorporated into the design.
The beaches and landscape of Barbados were the main inspiration for Weddings By Sage B…Known for her bohemian aesthetic, she infused bohemian elements into the decor such as pampas grass, straw mats, wooden chairs, and wicker basket shades.Jaye Applewaite (Bliss Bridal Barbados)
The wedding concluded with a beautifully curated intimate dinner on the beach, which featured tropical prints, rose gold accents, and gorgeous green crystal glassware.
See the beautiful details below!
- Photography: Ricky Chase photography
- Planning and décor: Weddings by Sage B
- Makeup: Radiance by Alicia
- Linen suit: Mahogany the Label
- Wedding dress: Jaye Applewaite
- Chairs and utlery: The Event Hub
- Table: Table Envision Event Rentals
- Table cloth: Finishing Touches Barbados
- Location: Southern Palms Hotel Barbados