Set near Richmond, Virginia in one of the state’s most celebrated homes this stunning bridal editorial featuring dynamic diversity and inclusivity was unanimous in its call for the joyful acceptance of inclusion featuring various skin tones, ethnicities, and ages.
The diversity of this bridal shoot is not only found with the brides themselves but with the trifecta of the vintage, modern and traditional visual elements inviting us into the celebratory venue set along the James River.
The Estate at River Run, which is also known as River Run Manor, played a triumphant and palatial host to this bridal photoshoot that sought to bring unity through beauty. Its Georgian Revival Architecture invited the camera lens to feast upon the ornate interiors of the home and surrounding lush landscape. With its elegant period decor and mix of modern home furnishings still showcasing the home’s heritage features, this bridal shoot will be sure to blow you away. -With its charm and unbridled elegance, we join with you as you experience this one-of-a-kind escape into the beauty and magic of this unparalleled editorial, Cheers!
- CEO/Assistant Director: IG @Makeupbyholly
- Creative Director: IG @makeupbyjacquie247
- Photographer: IG @DavidandTiffanyPhotography
- Videography: IG @EnsoMediaFirm
- Beauty: IG @Makeupbyhollybeautypartner- @hairbychi_rva IG @bjohnbeauty IG @candicethemua IG @sheis_tierradesiree IG @makeupbyjacquie247 IG@wholelifebeauty
- Bridal Wardrobe Concierge: IG @neechic
- Dresses: IG @Tiffanysbridal
- Venue: IG @TheEstateatriverrun
- Floral Decor: @AmyMarieEvents
- Models: IG @CameoModels_Internationale and IG @UCModels