A rustic twist on urban cool.
Today’s styled shoot mixes urban elements of exposed brick and mixed metals with rustic wood, lush moss, and locally crafted, hand made plates and vases. This unexpected combination of textures and elements creates a vibe that is both vintage and romantic while still managing to feel fresh and hip. Jessica Jaccarino Photography shares this about the inspiration behind the shoot:
A downtown San Diego wedding nestled in a loft of bold and rustic textures was softened by an urban garden setting inspired by nature with warm tones and gorgeous neutrals.Jessica Jaccarino Photography
The soft tones of blush and maroon mixed with pops of warm oranges and lush greenery are a perfect color palette for a summer or fall wedding. See all of the dreamy inspiration below.
- Florals, concept and design: Allen’s Flowers
- Photography: Jessica Jaccarino Photography
- Handmade plates and vases: Sage Ceramics
- Venue: Luce Loft
- Hair/Makeup: Refined Beauty Inc
- Invites and menus: Sweet Paper Weddings
- Wedding Dress: D’Angelo Couture Bridal
- Model Styling: @cbstylemaker
- Model: Lisa Augustave
- Cake: Jenny Wenny Cakes