If you’re looking to break away from tradition, look no further. This creative and unique Urban Jungle styled shoot is sure to inspire your inner artist. Featuring bold colors, geometric shapes, and street art, this styled shoot has a personality all of its own.
The concept behind this shoot was to break off from the traditional wedding mold and offer an alternative approach, but most importantly, it is about celebrating what is most important and embracing individuality.
As the year 2020 completely disrupted the wedding industry, our team of specialists aspired to create a styled shoot offering hope in a landscape of instability. With closures, curfews, and other unwelcome restrictions, the Urban Jungle inspiration is about celebrating love, freedom, and open spaces.Stephanie Beaujouan (Planner)
This shoot took place in an unconventional location; a shopping center, which is also home to the largest open-air street-art museum, the Clos du Chêne in Marne-la-Vallée, France. The large-scale artworks served as unique and distinctive backdrops throughout the shoot.
The ‘Urban Jungle’ concept is defined by four main themes:
The City Life
It’s not necessary to travel far to elope or get married. Dare to
embellish your urban surroundings, find colorful spaces, and add your own. Smiles will naturally light up any ambiance.
Love is at the centre. Our couple finds themselves in a “love bubble” despite the exterior pollution (noise, lights, strangers). Love knows no barriers. Urban Jungle is also color blind and multicultural.
Casual and Cool
High-quality fabrics and tailor-made outfits; the bride and groom are
completely at ease and totally confident.
New Gen Decoration
Break codes and tradition. Focus on minimalist designs and geometric forms. Dare to decorate with dyed and ultra-colorful flowers.
Check out more details of this unique shoot below.
- Art direction and floral design: Passi-flore IG: @passiflore77700
- Planner: des bulles et des étoiles IG: @des_bulles_et_des_etoiles
- Photographer: Eric Grim Photography / IG: @ericgrim_photography
- Videographer: Bynyx IG: @bynyx_
- Location: Clos du Chêne IG: @closduchene.77
- Dress designer: Pascale Pajoul IG: @pascalepajoul_atelier
- Suit: M Attitude IG: @m.attitude_territoire_dhomme
- Rings: Firo IG: @firo.paris
- Papeterie & Calligraphy: Letterblooms IG: @letterblooms
- Cake: Chrystie’s Cake IG: @chrystiescake
- MUA: Manzel Floww IG: @manzel_floww_makeup
- Furniture: PartyRent IG: @partyrentfrance
- Shoes: Annabel Winship IG: @annabelwinship
- Models: IG: @leslie.hdn & @steve_lhommel
- Street artists: IG: @bishopparigo @kashink1 @speedygraphito