Our very own Muna Coterie florists share their favorite Valentine’s Day bouquet creations to set the mood for romance!
This Valentine’s Day, whether you’re taking time for self-care, going on an exciting first date, or curling up on the couch with a long-time partner, we are here to inspire love in all it’s forms with a collection of Valentine’s Day Inspired bouquets!
Collaborating with a few of our very own Muna Coterie Florists, we are excited to share their floral creations with you all (and also give insight into what love means to them!).
Keep scrolling below for more Valentine’s Day bouquet inspiration.
Figure Eight Events…
Floral designer, Teresa Eoff, of Figure Eight Events creates an impactful Valentine’s Day-inspired bouquet with pops of traditional pink, red, and white against dark black hues.
- Love is… “Passionate.”
- Flowers used: Peonies, Quicksand Roses, Black Bacarra Roses, Dahlias, Gomphrena, Queen Anne’s Lace, Heather, Blueberry Roses, Limonium, and Red Amaranthus.
Designs by Nishy…
Florist, Nichelle Thompson, of Designs by Nishy creates a colorful wedding bouquet with bright red roses and playful bridesmaids bouquets with blue dendrobium orchids.
- Love is… “comfort, warmth, care; it’s patience, loyalty and forgiveness. True love is a connection that withstands both distance and time.”
- Flowers used… red roses in wedding bouquet. Bridesmaids bouquets created with blue dendrobium orchids.
Cape Lily Floral Design…
Sylvia Lukach of Cape Lily Floral Design isn’t afraid to embrace drama this Valentine’s Day! Her moody, dark, and dramatic wedding bouquet is a unique twist on the expected vibrant red and pink hues of the holiday; however, we’re loving every second of it!
The Flower Guy Bron…
Floral designer, Lloyd Eley (aka The Flower Guy Bron), creates a lovely arrangement of blush-colored roses and greenery that is elegant, classy, and sophisticated.
- Love is… “Love is a complicated attraction, strengthened by time, attention, and commitment.”
- Flowers Used: David Austin Darcy Garden Roses, burgundy ranunculus, quicksand blush roses, Milky Way roses, playa Blanca Roses, thistle, burgundy mini callas, red hanging amaranthus, seeded eucalyptus, and silver dollar eucalyptus.
Looking for more Valentine’s day bouquet inspiration?
Muna Coterie Florists & Vendors:
- Florist: Figure Eight Events @figureeightevents
- Photographer: Little Honey Photography @littlehoneyphotography
- Florist: Designs by Nishy @designsbynishy
- Photographer: Aeron Cargill Art @aeroncargillart
- Florist: Cape Lily Floral Design
- Photographer: Amy Sims Photography
- Florist: The Flower Guy Bron
- Photographer: Samia Minnicks Photography