If you love vintage inspired wedding decor, lush greenery, soft neutrals and pastels, beautiful calligraphy, and editorial wedding attire, this styled shoot is for you. The expansive Olana Estate in Dallas, TX served as the perfect classic backdrop for this timeless shoot. Read all about the design details, and see the romantic photos below.
“Dallas’ stunning Olana Estate is the backdrop for this romantic and timeless shoot designed by Taylor Olivares. Taylor selected a gorgeous muted color of neutrals mixed with pastel pink, and full of lush greenery.
Taylor set out to enhance the natural beauty of the venue with a beautiful ceremony space and gorgeous floral backdrop from Moss Floral Design. Romantic table scapes. Vintage inspired stationary. Every detail was so striking, yet remained timeless.
Photographing at The Olana was a photographer’s dream. When I arrived at the estate, my breath was immediately taken away. Truly the perfect venue!”
~ Madisun Paige Photography
- Photography: Madisun Paige Photography
- Event Designer: Traveling Shoots with TAYLOR
- Floral Designer: Moss Floral
- Event Planner: Rachel Rose Wedding & Events
- Equipment Rentals: Big D Party Rentals
- Calligrapher: Write This Way Calligraphy
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Don Morphy
- Model: The Campbell Agency
- Dress Designer: Eisen Stein Bridal
- Makeup Artist: Millionaire Brides Club
- Event Venue: The Olana
- Model: Katie Skiles