Chic French wedding at the Ritz in Paris has exquisite decor, outfit changes, and lovely photography captured by Jérémy Froeliger.
Laetitia and Franck dreamed of having their wedding at the Ritz in Paris; and on July 10th, 2021, their dream became a reality!
Surrounded by their friends and family, the couple exchanged vows in a magnificent lounge near the Ritz gardens. They then headed to an intimate couple photo session at the Lourve and the Royal Palace, located next to the Place Vandôme, before changing outfits for their elegant reception-dinner at the Ritz.
The talented wedding photographer, Jérémy Froeliger, helped capture their special day through an array of photos (including some beautiful black and white ones!).
Other highlights include a gorgeous staircase descent, Laetitia’s second outfit (a Dubai couture evening dress), and a sparkler wedding cake.
For more on their chic French wedding, keep scrolling below.
- Couple: Laetitia and Franck Ngouana
- Location of Wedding: The Ritz in Paris
- Wedding Date: July 10th, 2021
- Photographer for Wedding: Jeremy Froeliger
How they met…
“We met on my sister’s birthday in 2011.”
“A discreet chic and elegant dress.”
When they knew they were “the one”…
“We had known each other for several years so it was obvious.”
Their wedding style…
“Chic French, Parisian wedding.”
Best memory from their wedding…
Their “entry into the ceremony hall.”
Couple session at the Louvre and the Royal Palace…
Wedding advice for other engaged couples…
“Take advantage of every minute of every second, do not stress because the wedding day passes very quickly and the memories are quickly erased…”.
Looking for more chic French wedding inspiration?
- Wedding photographer : Jérémy Froeliger
- Event decor/design: Ritz Paris
- Event planner: Ritz Paris
- Ceremony venue: Ritz Paris
- Reception venue: Ritz Paris
- MUAH : Isabelle boireau
- Jewelry : Chanel
- Shoes : bella belle shoes
- Bride’s dress: Alone Livne
- Bridal salon: Vivienne Paris
- Cakes/desserts: Ritz Paris
- Florals: Ritz Paris