Unique bridal shower, “She Found Her Main Squeeze,” is a refreshing ode to love with yellow roses and lemon decor.
Set at the private residence of the bride’s parent’s home, “She Found Her Main Squeeze” was the celebratory title of Kimberly Brown’s bridal shower. Designed by Muna Coterie member, Tanya Frazier of Graceful Designs, LLC, the shower boasts unique details including a 40ft display of fresh lemons, oranges, and yellow roses flown in from Ecuador.
Other details include a boho rustic table with textures of wicker and wood with copper flatware, amber goblet glassware, rattan chairs, wicker rugs, and a customized wood wall. Planner Tanya shares, “The guests were overwhelmed as they walked in to this Tuscany filled logia room overseeing their private pool.”
With fresh lemonade and mimosas served along with a scrumptious brunch by Chef Keshawn McDaniel, it was a truly beautiful setup! The Groom also made a surprise appearance with roses for his bride-to-be!
Keep scrolling for more beautiful moments below.
- Date of Bridal Shower: April 16, 2022
- Theme: “She found her Main Squeeze”
- Hosts: bride to be’s Mom, Dr. Valerie Brown of The Mount, Chesapeake, and her Matron of Honor, Dr. Keshia Brown, and Maid of Honor, Ciara Barnard.
A sweet surprise…
Her main squeeze…
Looking for more inspiration like this “She found her main squeeze” themed bridal shower?
- Bride to be: Dr. Kimberly Brown @kmichelle_31
- Location: Bride’s Parents Private Residence
- Event Design, Decor and Florist: Graceful Designs, LLC @graceful_designsva
- Photographer: @creativeexcellence.photo
- Balloons: @ribbonscreativeballoons
- MUA: @msmakeyoupretty
- Hair: @tbaaesthetics
- Dress: @ClubLLondon
- Brunch: @chefkeshawntyrik
- Cupcakes: @theluxcakestudio
- Cookies: @plazabakeryvb and @thesweetsboutiquebycfavord
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade: @sandyyya
- Chocolate Wedding Dresses: @kknjkustomkandy