Keep reading below for more details on their sultry spring inspired looks, including their inspiration, color palette, and why they love doing makeup.
Felicia Graham Beauty
Color palette & inspiration…
“I used pink hues for a couple reasons 1. I LOVE PINK. 2. Pink is so versatile, it just screams spring! Pink can be soft, sweet and flirty and sexy all at the same time.”
Why she loves doing makeup…
“I became a makeup artist because I LOVE to create, I love to make women feel like the very best version of themselves. While makeup can be transformative, I prefer it to enhance what’s already there. I call it “Polishing the Diamond.” FG Beauty also means Feel Good Beauty.”
- Skin: Lamer moisturizing cream; Calming facial hydrating mist with hibiscus & cucumber water; Clean beauty vitamin C beauty oil; Mario Badescu mint lip balm.
- Eyes: Danessa Myricks beauty – color fix fools; “Balerina” Highlight – Pat McGrath – Mothership palette VI Crease; Huda Beauty Nude Rich Palette.
- Face: Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 9.5 Concealer; NARS radiant cream – caramel Contour; Fenty & Iman Luxury pressed powder Blush; Viseart Rose / Coral blush palette Finishing Powder; Laura Mercier translucent Lips; SEPHORA liquid lipstick #73; MILANI – Prismatic Peach gloss #03.
Makeup By Megan J.
“This look and any look that I create is inspired by my motto, which is “natural radiance and effortless glam”. It’s the idea that a simple look can still have a huge impact. In this instance, by using a pop of playful color on the lips, I was able to create a beautiful sultry spring bridal look.”
“My color palette consisted of corals, blushes and a bit of peach as well. I carried these tones throughout her entire look (eyes, blush, lip) to make it seem more natural.”
Why she loves doing makeup…
“I enjoy doing makeup because it allows me to express myself creatively. For me, makeup application is more than just doing or applying makeup; it is a true work of art that I adore. It’s about giving my brides an unforgettable experience and ensuring that they are not just beautiful but also comfortable. Seeing my brides excitement and satisfaction will always be one of my favorite moments and brings joy to my heart.”
- Eyes: Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil; Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix Nudes in the shade “Nude 7;” Danessa Myricks Beauty Light Work Palette I in the shade “Piece of Cake”; Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Eyeshadow Palette; Inglot Eyeliner Gel 77.
- Face: NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation in the shade “Tahoe;” Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Cream Cover in the shade “TY02;” Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Cream Cover in the shade “W5” – Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush in the shade “Ballet Slippers.”
- Lips: MAC Lip Liner – Cork- Danessa Myricks Luxe Cream Palette – The Feminist
Looking for more spring makeup inspiration?
- Glam: Makeup By Megan J. @makeupbymeganj
- Photography: J Martin Weddings (Jason Martin)
- Model: Asia Little @greekforsunrise
- Hair: Tinika Sadiku @hairbysadiku
- Glam: Felicia Graham Beauty @feliciagrahambeauty_
- Model: Tiayna Cedillo @goddesstxo
- Photography: Jason Martin @jmartinweddings_and_events