As cooler weather approaches, we’re throwing it back to warmer days with this special 4th of July Wedding in Delaware.
With their original August 8th, 2020 wedding date pushed back because of Covid, Tiffani & Gordon simply couldn’t wait to tie the knot and finally celebrate their love with family and friends. Their original date also had significant meaning to them. Tiffani explains, “Because we are both born on the 8th day one month apart… our wedding theme was the infinity symbol.” The infinity sign also represents their eternal love for one another.
Of course, when they rescheduled their wedding day, the only date available for them to choose from was the 4th of July. Undeterred and taking it all in stride, they said “WHY NOT?” Keeping with their infinity theme in their decor and adding classy Fourth of July touches, like fireworks, everything came together in the end. Tiffany adds, “We know the love we share for each other is full of sparks and it will last forever!”
Tiffani’s ever-talented mother and wedding planner, Lillie’ann Events & Designs, helped bring their dream wedding to life at The Waterfall in Claymont, Delaware. The venue was the perfect backdrop for their 4th of July nuptials – they even shared their first dance in front of sparklers!
More sweet details below.
- Couple: Tiffani Gordon & Juan Gordon Jr
- Occupations: Tiffani is an Insurance Financial Clearance and Juan is an Engineer
- Wedding date: July 4, 2021
- Wedding location: The Waterfall in Claymont, DE
- Gifts for your bridesmaids and groomsmen: Tiffani gave the bridesmaids Personalize hangers and robes. The Groomsmen received Suspenders and bow ties.
- Gifts for one another: Tiffani received shoes, a tiffany bracelet, and she gave Juan an engraved watch.
- Ceremony entrance song: “Best Part” by Daniel Caesar
- First dance song: “For You” by Kenny Lattimore
How they met…
Through a mutual Friend.
It took place on the rooftop 29th floor of the Four Season Hotel in Baltimore, MD at the Bygone Restaurant. With our family and friends that Tiffani had no clue would be there, she thought we were just going out to have a great dinner date.
Classic and Elegant.
Juan sported a custom-fitted suit with tapered legs. Tiffani wore a beautifully beaded, bling-out, lace fitted gown with a flared bottom.
Wedding shopping experience…
My wedding shopping experience was absolutely fun and amazing!
We incorporated the African American tradition of jumping the broom.
Best wedding day memory…
My best memory was walking into the reception space and seeing the decor! My Mom, Lillie’ann Smith of Lillie’ann Events & Designs, was my Wedding Planner and Designer. The room was absolutely gorgeous! We were sooooo happy. From that point we partied like the night was never ending.
Their first dance…
The garter toss…
Advice for other engaged couples…
Enjoy your day and make your day about your every wish.
Looking for more 4th of July wedding inspiration?
- Wedding Planner & Designer: Lillie’ann Events & Designs
- Designer: Social Butterfly LLC
- Photographer: Milton Lawrence Creative Agency
- Assistant Photographer: Willis Aybar Wedding & Photography
- Venue: The Waterfall in Claymont, DE
- Make up Artist: Mia Farah Beautique
- Videographer: Kham Visual Arts
- Cake Artist: Cupcakes At Tiffany’s
- Stationery Artist/Acrylic signage: Devine Designs by Diesha
- DJ/360/cold sparks/cloud: Eazy Rentals
- Acrylic Napkin holders: KK&S Designs
- Acrylic Name plate: Claudio
- Custom cake knife set/ custom hangers/ bridal broom: Mia Farah of Bodywerk Jewels
- Bridal Gown/ Bridal Veil: Allure Bridal
- Bridal Gown Store: Amanda Richey
- Bridal Shoes: Badley Mischka
- Bridal Hair: Hair By Ameche
- Bridesmaids Attire: Bridal Babes
- Groom: Stan Lion Clothing
- Groomsmen Attire: Stan Lion Clothing
- Grooms hair Stylist: William Johnson Jr
- Flower girl Dresses: Kingdom Boutique