Ama and Collins wedding was simple, but the bright colors and lighthearted atmosphere made it an entertaining, vibrant party. The bride looked radiant in her mermaid style dress by Rivini coming down the aisle. As they said their I Do’s the couple was all smiles and Collins playfully shook his groomsmen’s hands as he walked down the church steps. After the wedding, the newly married couple took playful photos with their bridal party, then pulled up to the reception in a classic Rolls Royce. The reception was enchanting; guests were greeted with a harpist as they entered and towering vases filled with white hydrangeas and purple orchards adorned the tables as they dined under crystal chandeliers. Guests danced around the purple and gold ballroom to Nigerian and Cameroon music as a way to incorporate the bride and grooms culture. Their wedding planner Victoria helped bring this beautiful wedding together and their photographer Fotos By Fola produced gorgeous photos of they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Wedding Date: 09/28/2013
- Wedding Location: Ceremony: Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Atlanta | Reception: Four Seasons Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Wedding Theme: We did not have a theme per say, just wanted a wedding that was simple, classic with a pop of color!
- Wedding Flowers: White hydrangeas and purple orchids
- First Dance Song: “So Amazing” – by Luther Vandross
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Red velvet and coconut
- Wedding Menu Favorite: Seafood Risotto
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Scarves
- Groomsmen Gifts: Bold socks & personalized cufflinks
I wore a strapless, mermaid style dress by Rivini
Incorporation of Culture
I am from Nigeria and groom is from Cameroon so we incorporated culture into our wedding through music and dancing.
Most Memorable Moment
I had so many memories throughout the day, but if I had to pick one, it will be our first dance.
Keep everything in perspective, relax and get a good planner.
- Wedding Planner: Victoria
- Wedding Dress: Rivini
- Hair: Yandy Biza – Salon Vixen
- Makeup: Busola Ogundeye
- Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Groom’s Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
- Ceremony Location: Holy Spirit Catholic Church – Atlanta, GA
- Reception Location: Four Seasons Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Photographer: Fotos By Fola
- Videographer: Three Ring Media
- Florist: James Hurley Designs
- Cake: Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- Linen: BBJ Linen
- Dj: Derek – Deejay Inturn
- Wedding planner: Victoria
- Limo: Jet Executive Limo
- Bride/Groom car: Lovely View of Heaven (classic car)