Like a diamond, Tiffany McFarquhar and Steven Lawson’s love is strong, brilliant and resilient, so it was only fitting that they had a “Diamond themed” wedding. Tiffany describes their wedding style as “Elegance with bling and couture,” and their ceremony definitely brought the elegance. Guests were greeted with a violinist and champagne as they arrived, and ballet performers wowed guests before Tiffany made her entrance in a custom couture wedding gown by Vera Wang.
The extravagance continued into the couple’s reception. While waiting for the bridal party to enter the reception hall, guests were wowed by a fire-eating performer. Ice sculptures, flat screen monitors displaying the couple’s photographs, photo booths and an open bar kept guests entertained. As you will see below in the beautiful photos captured by Dante Williams Photography, the couple’s platinum, ivory and blush color scheme was beautifully integrated into all of their decor, including their lush floral arrangements, and their intricate four tier wedding cake created by Carlos Bakery of Cake Boss fame!
It’s hard not be distracted in the midst of all of the “fabulosity” of your wedding day, but Tiffany shares this bit of advice, “Live in the moment! Enjoy every moment! And keep God in your union every step of the way.” We couldn’t agree more!
- Wedding Date: 04/19/2014
- Wedding Location: The Surf Club on the Sound, New Rochelle, NY
- Wedding Theme: Platinum
- Wedding Flowers: Savannah blush roses and organza
- First Dance Song: “Sweet Love” by Anita Baker
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Carlos Bakery “Cake Boss” four tier red velvet, chocolate chip and carrot cake
- Wedding Menu Favorite: Glazed salmon, custom made platinum sliver and blush pink macaroons and “TLS” signature drink
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Grey Fox fur hands muffles and Swarovski jewelry
- Groomsmen Gifts: Art of Shaving kit
- Stationery: LePenn Stationery | View Coterie Profile here
- Cake Topper – La Bella Vita Designs | View Coterie Profile here
- Florist: Westchester Floral
- Videographer: NST Cinematography
- Cake: Carlo’s Bakery
- Wedding Planner: Designing Women LTD
- Wedding Dress: Vera Wang
- Groom’s Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
- Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka