Summer is heating up and so are this season’s makeup palettes. Nothing says fun in the sun like a hot pop of color on the eyes or lips. We are seeing plenty of celebrities rocking the look like your favorite bad girl, Rihanna- who looks great with a burst of hot pink around her eyes. Want to achieve RiRi’s look? Try these 3 simple techniques.
1 .Use a neutral eye shadow palette like Cover Girl’s 3-kit Eye Enhancers in Shimmering Sands to prep your eyes.
2. Apply your favorite brightly hued eyeliner, like Lancome’s Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner in Amethyst, or Makeup Forever’s Aqua Eyes liner in Fuschia Pink, the bottom lash line. Be sure to line the inside corners of the eyes.
3. Soften the lines with a q-tip, smudger brush, or angle brush.
Would you rather your lips do the talking, like flawless beauty Kat Graham’s kissers? Try these 3 simple steps.
1. Keep your look balanced by using neutral-toned eye shadow and bronzer.
2. Prep the lips with your favorite lip balm.
3. Apply a fun, flirty lipstick to the lips like NYX’s Round Lipstick in Femme or MAC’s Lady Danger Lipstick
meet Carmen. she’s a mathematician turned makeup artist that loves to create and will still solve the occasional quadratic equation. she prefers florals as the top notes of her parfum and vintage thrift finds over modern day labels. her work has been featured on essence.com, stylemepretty.com, munaluchibridal.com, thebridescafe.com, TLC’s “Say Yes To The Dress”, Style Network’s “Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?”, and in Atlanta’s Wedding Magazine, Pregnancy Magazine, and Women’s Health and Fitness Magazine. her love over logic is sweet potato pie and a cup of coffee for breakfast.