Some brides wear two wedding dresses on their big day, but imagine wearing four stunning gowns and having two weddings. Jenny and Anil had an amazing two day multicultural wedding extravaganza celebrating their love and their culture. Anil is half Indian and Jenny is Chinese. So on Friday, the couple had a Christian ceremony with Jenny wearing a lovely tulle ball gown. On Saturday, the couple had a Hindu ceremony, and Jenny wore a traditional Hindu lengha with amazing Henna art covering her arms and hands. The design details of both weddings were amazing including lush pink and cream floral arrangements, elegant drapery accented with hanging crystals, and a lighted dance floor that made it appear the couple was dancing on stars. Nadia D. Photography captured the grandeur of this amazing two day wedding celebration.
- Wedding Date: 09/09/2012
- Wedding Location: Biltmore Ballrooms, Atlanta, GA; Grand Hyatt Buckhead, Atlanta, GA
- Wedding Theme: Classic and Elegant
- Color Scheme: Pink, Grey, and Cream
- Wedding Flowers: White and pale pink roses
- First Dance Song: “So Close” – Jon McLaughlin
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Amaretto, Kahlua
- Wedding Menu Favorite: Indian chicken wings
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Pearl drop necklace with their initial attached.
- Groomsmen Gifts: Monogramed Wine Set
Beaded sweetheart neckline bodice/tulle ball gown for the Christian ceremony and a traditional Hindu wedding lengha for the Hindu ceremony.
Incorporation of Culture
Anil is half Indian and my family is Chinese. We had a Christian ceremony and a Hindu ceremony.
Most Memorable Moment
The most memorable moment was my father’s speech at the reception.
- Photography: Nadia D. Photography
- Food: Bhojanic
- Hair/Makeup: A Blushing Bride
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Alfred Angelo
- Venues: Grand Hyatt Buckhead, The Biltmore Ballrooms
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Wedding Dress: Priscilla of Boston
- Planner: Elegant Weddings and Events
- Decor: Weddings InStyle
- Cake: Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes
- Videographer: PureMotion Films
- DJ: Sketch Sound Productions