It was a love for rap music that brought Daniel and Tiffinee together.
They met six years ago when they both became apart of the same rap group in L.A. And when Daniel proposed to Tiffinee during her 30th birthday, he wrote and performed a rap song that expressed his love before asking for her hand in marriage.
Their wedding took place in the heart of wine country in Templeton, CA. Even though it rained and HAILED for 30 minutes before the wedding, soaking everything, they were still able to pull off the wedding. Tiffinee and Daniel’s family came together, rang out the tablecloths, threw them in the dryer, and reorganized everything. The rain eventually passed and the sun came out the moment Tiffinee I walked down the aisle!
Tiffinee is an actress and she and Daniel absolutely love movies and film, so the theme of their wedding was “cinematic and rustic.” They created custom movie tickets for their guests that also served as seating assignments, and each table had the names of their favorite movies. See all of the charming details for their gorgeous outdoor wedding below.
- Full names of couple: Daniel and Tiffinee Monroe
- Occupations: Daniel is a Property Manager, Escrow Assistant and a Fine Artist. Tiffinee is Model, Actress, and screenwriter
- Wedding date: November 7th, 2020
- Wedding location: Templeton, CA
- What gifts did you give to your bridesmaids and groomsmen: We gave them chocolate covered pretzels and charcuterie boards!
- Gifts for one another: I gave Daniel socks with a picture of him and myself on them.
- Ceremony entrance song: We rapped on Busta Rhymes Beat “Touch it”
- First dance song: Although we didn’t get to do our first dance it was a mix of Minnie Riperton “Stay in Love”, and Lauryn Hill “Nothing Even Matters”
How did you meet?
We met through music, we both became apart of the same rap group in L.A. about 6 years ago.
Tell us about the proposal
Daniel proposed to me on my 30th birthday of this year in front of my family. He wrote and performed a rap song the expressed his love, then he asked for my hand in marriage.
Describe your wedding attire
My Dress was champaign colored and bejeweled with different sequences and flowers. Daniel wore a deep blue 3 piece suit with a rose gold bow tie. The shopping experience was both fun and challenging, especially because we had to shop during COVID times we had to be very careful and also buy a lot of things online, but it turned out great.
Did you incorporate any culture into your wedding?
We incorporated a lot of black films by naming certain tables some of our favorites like “Harlem Nights”, “Life” and “Black Panther.” Then for our entrance, we rapped on Busta Rhymes’s beat “Touch it”.
What is your best memory from your wedding?
Best Memory would be our introduction, Daniel and I rapped to Busta Rhymes beat “Touch it” as we walked into the reception; the crowd loved it.
What is the best wedding advice you can give to engaged couples?
The advice I would give is, don’t expect everything to go exactly according to your plan, and when things don’t go according to plan just roll with it because God has it all under control!
- Makeup: Be Candy Cosmetics based in LA. IG: @BecandyCosmetics
- Reception: The Murphy Residence, Templeton Ca. IG Handle:@yayamurphy5030
- 1st Photographer: Trevant Mann IG Handle: @Mannsplace
- 2nd Photographer: Kelly FarleyIG Handle: @Kellyfarley82
- Food: La Saveur de Creole Catering IG Handle: @lasaveurdecreole