Two of the most popular wedding trends are purple color schemes and “blinged” out decor, and today’s feature wedding perfectly incorporates both. Chaunte Rowland and Kendrick Fullard teamed up with their planner, Savoir-Faire Signature Events, to go full out glamour for their spring nuptials. Shades of purple, ranging from lavender to violet were beautifully incorporated in everything from the bridesmaids’ dresses, to the up-lighting, to the gorgeous flower arrangements of hydrangeas, roses, and lisianthus. Chaunte was ravishingly beautiful in a form fitting trumpet gown that featured a Swarovski crystal, “blinged out” sweetheart neckline. Kendrick, was also a showstopper in his custom black tuxedo jacket overlaid with intricate silver patterns. Silver was the couple’s accent color, and silver sequinned table linens and charvari chairs, brought a touch of bling and sparkle to the couple’s reception space. The whole night was a dream for this couple; however, Chaunte shares, the most memorable moment for her was, “Witnessing my family and friends being so happy at our celebration. Seeing my now husband earlier that day at breakfast and looking at him like wow we’re getting married, and having him look so at peace with his choice, was memorable.” ArtbyAsh Photography captured all of the Fullard’s sentimental moments and their amazing wedding decor.
- Wedding Date: 04/12/2014
- Wedding Location: Doubletree by Hilton in Durham, NC
- Wedding Flowers: Hydrangeas, roses, lisianthus
- Wedding Theme: Purple bling & Glamour
- First Dance Song: “Never” by Jahim
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Top Tier Flavor: Almond cake with Vanilla buttercream filling 2nd Tier Cake Flavor: Sweet Potato cake with Cinnamon Cream filling Bottom Tier Flavor: Almond cake with Vanilla buttercream filling.
- Wedding Menu Favorite: The bread pudding stuffing it was excellent.
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Hair makeup services were gifted ( half) and their accessories was gifted by me.
- Groomsmen Gifts: Not sure about the fellas I know my husband gave them a good time( he is king of fun.)
Sounds cliche, but it is truly one day I mean take in the day don’t worry about anything that will take away from your experience… Try to build a day you will remember… The wedding is truly for everyone else the marriage is for you and your spouse.
- Coterie Member Planner: Savoir-Faire Signature Events see their profile here.
- Photography: ArtbyAsh Photography
- Florist: Fresh Affairs
- Cake Baker: Ashley Cakes
- Venue/ Catering: Doubletree by Hilton
- DJ: Jay Breezy
- Make Up: Tiwa Lawrence
- Hair Stylist: Amaka’s International Hair
- Candy Buffet Wedding Favors: Candyland Buffets
- Videographer: Hardy Video Production
- Stationery: Paper Cafe
- Satorial: Sir Byron Laurent