Abriana & Brandon’s modern wedding at The Factory in Atlanta, Georgia is a minimalist’s dream with sleek white backdrops, elegant florals, and so much love.
The pair first met through a mutual friend. However, Brandon admits when he first met Abriana, “[She} was stiff to me. She did not give me no chance at all!” Nevertheless, they had an undeniable connection and soon Abriana opened her heart to him. A genuine love filled with passion, laughter, and new experiences grew between them.
On February 26, 2022, they declared their love for one another in an intimate ceremony at The Factory in Atlanta, Georgia. Surrounded by close friends and family, their wedding features minimalist decor set against modern white walls with subtle shades of golden yellows, burnt oranges, and rich burgundies throughout.
More sweet details below!
- Couple: Brandon Haney & Abriana Horton
- Wedding date: February 26, 2022
- Wedding location: Factory Atlanta
- Gifts for one another: Abriana got LV earrings and Brandon got red bottoms.
- Ceremony entrance song: “As” by Stevie Wonder
- First dance song: “All My Life” by KC & Jojo
How they met…
Through a Mutual friend.
At the proposal I was very nervous but I knew I made the right decision to make this beautiful woman my wife. The proposal was simple I just set up my room with flowers and candle lights and a sign saying will you marry me. It was just us two.
Wedding style & attire…
I had on a white suit jacket with black lining with black pants with red bottoms. The wife had on a nice white dress with a beautiful fluffy bottom flowing in the wind.
Wedding shopping experience…
It was not to stressful because we had wedding planners that found every vendor for us.
Reception space & decor…
The sweet details…
Best wedding day memory…
The entire wedding was the best memory! It nothing but love and support around us the whole day! It felt awesome!
Advice for other engaged couples…
It’s hard to stay in budget for a wedding but do what makes you all happy for a wedding. It will be the best day of your life. Enjoy that day!
Looking for more modern inspiration like this wedding at The Factory in Atlanta?
- Venue: Factory Atlanta
- Wedding Planner & Design: OneTouch Events, LLC
- Florals: Amy Osaba Design
- Photography: Renee Jael + Co
- Videography: Love In Motion
- Catering: Zest Atlanta
- Cake and sweets display: Sweet Details
- Linen: BBJ Latavola
- Charger Rentals: Atlanta Party Rentals
- Paper goods: Minted
- Orchestra: Orchestra Noir
- DJ: BDP SOUNDZ
- Transportation: Atlanta Limousine
- Makeup: Makeup by Kimaris
- 360 Booth: Revolve ATL 360
- Lighting: Uplight Your Event