Ashlie Jones and Will Roney’s wedding was full of vibrant color and captivating moments. Elegant flowers in shades of purple and fuchsia and intricate laser cut fan programs greeted guests as they awaited the arrival of the beautiful bride. All eyes were on Ashlie when she walked down the aisle in a beautiful fashion forward St. Pucchi gown, which featured a lace, dropped waist bodice and a bustled skirt accented with silk flowers. The couple enjoyed dancing the night away with their families and friends, but their most memorable moment happened when the wedding festivities were over. Ashlie shares, “We were recapping the day, and then it hit me–I shouted, ‘We’re married!’ It was so exciting to actually take it in.” Mike Topham Photography captured all of the exciting and intimate moments of this grand wedding.
- Wedding Date: 08/10/2013
- Wedding Location: The Dominion Club, Glen Allen, VA
- Wedding Colors: Fuchsia, Eggplant and Cream
- Wedding Theme: Romantic, Modern Elegance
- Wedding Flowers: Picasso calla lilies and roses in fuchsia, eggplant and medium pink with pearl pins in each rose.
- First Dance Song: “If This World Were Mine” by Luther Vandross
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Red Velvet, White and Yellow
- Wedding Menu Favorite: The cake!
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Shopping fun!: Nordstrom gift cards.
- Groomsmen Gifts: An all expense paid night on the town.
Antique lace crochet dropped waist bodice in butterscotch and ivory with Queen Anne V-neckline, high lace back bodice, bustled skirt accented with silk flowers. Other than my gorgeous gown, my San Francisco 49ers garter set was my favorite accessory–Will’s surprised and excited reaction to it was awesome.
Most Memorable Moment
Our first moments alone after the wedding festivities. We were recapping the day, and then it hit me–I shouted “we’re married!” It was so exciting to actually take it in.
Be in the moment. It’s so easy to get caught up in the stressors that come along with a wedding–don’t let that overshadow what’s really important: celebrating God’s gift of love upon you two.
- Ceremony & Reception Location: The Dominion Club
- Wedding Dress Designer & Salon: St. Pucchi
- Hair: Hair By Tahnesha E.
- Photography: Nancy Topham & Mike Topham
- Make-Up: Felicia Crenshaw
- Cake: Lakesha Roney
- Florist: Flowers Make Scents
- Tailor: Angie Cavallaro
- Reception Stationary: The Dominion Club
- Event Designer: The Dominion Club
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Allure Bridals via Global Bridal Gallery