They first met while shopping at a local grocery store, proving that love can be found in the most unexpected places.
The beautiful newlyweds had the most amazing time celebrating with family and friends and dancing the night away!
See the beautiful details below!
- Couple: Danjuan and Felecia
- Occupations: Owner/ Operator and Registered Nurse
- Wedding date: 05.29.21
- Wedding location: Azaleana Manor Orange Park FL
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Robes, hair clip, jewelry, slippers, and candles
- Groomsmen Gifts: Customized Flask
- Gifts for one another: Bride – Diamond Bracelet from Zales & Groom – JBW white gold watch
- Ceremony entrance song: Today I do by Tamia sung by Samira Nicole.
- First dance song: John Legend and Jhene Aiko: When you move I move
How did you meet?
At a local grocery store.
Tell us about the proposal
He proposed to me at Margaritaville in Orlando Florida after a game of spades with close friends and family around.
Brides Dress was Stella York style 6626 and the veil was custom made by veils by Jan. Grooms suit was Calvin Klein 3 button white with black trim.
What was the wedding shopping experience like for you?
I found my dress right away after only trying on two dresses.
We incorporated what we called Black is Beautiful by using all black vendors including the Soul Food Bistro for catering.
What was your best memory from your wedding?
Saying I do to my amazing husband and the kiss.
Take in the moment, stay calm when changes arise and have zero expectations for family who you think would support you.
- Photography & Videography: D2R Films
- Wedding planner: Jade Roberts of J.R. events
- Wedding dress: Stella York
- Wedding dress salon: Debra’s Bridals
- Bridesmaids dresses: Vera Wang
- Hair/makeup: Maria Gonzalez
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Azaleana Manor
- Florist & designer: Joanne
- Cake: Publix
- Stationery: Magnet Street
- Singer: Samira Nicole
- Photo Booth: Pompy Portraits