This Grand Egyptian Wedding at the Legacy Castle in New Jersey is brimming with color, stunning florals, and elegant details reminiscent of a dreamy wonderland!
Nardine & Mina first met on a mission trip to Egypt. Connecting initially through their passion for serving the less fortunate, they knew early on that they were soulmates. Nardine shares, “Kind, gentle, a leader – Mina has led me through life for six years before our wedding.”
And their wonderland-themed nuptials were nothing short of spectacular! Bursting with extravagant color and elegant decor, they transformed The Legacy Castle in New Jersey into a grand Egyptian wedding experience. With luscious florals, feather accents, and gold details, every guest walked into their venue in complete awe and was treated to an unforgettable evening of delicious food, dancing, and love.
While their wedding passed in a blink of an eye, for Nardine, “The love between us was the most important part, which every single guest felt in the room.” It was truly a night to remember!
Keep reading below for more details on their love story and photos from their extravagant Egyptian wedding.
- Couple: Nardine & Mina Ayoub
- Occupations: Dentist & Pharmacist
- Wedding date: May 30th, 2022
- Wedding location: The Legacy Castle (Pequannock, New Jersey)
- What gifts did you give to your bridesmaids and groomsmen: Bridesmaids received Gucci earrings & Venus et Fleur bouquets for each bridesmaid. Commes de garçon sneakers were given to each groomsman.
- Gifts for one another: Chanel bag for bride. Louis Vuitton duffel bag for the groom.
- Ceremony entrance song: “Ya Nas” by Mahmoud El Esseily
- First dance song: “I Guess I’m in love” by Clinton Kane
How they met…
We met on a mission trip to Egypt, While serving the less fortunate! Ever since then, he became my soulmate. Kind / Gentle / A leader- He has led me through life for six years before our wedding.
Our proposal was in front of the New York skyline and was truly as dreamy as ever. Birds in the background- he got down on one knee and It was absolutely magical.
Wedding style & shopping experience…
I had my Wedding gown custom designed by Karen Sabag. it was everything and more. We have been designing it for two years and It was ethereal. All the detail, long sleeves, 8-yard long gown, 10-yard long veil. It was truly out of this world. My husband had 2 custom-made suits by Tom James Clothing. One suit was a classic black and the reception suit was black and blue paisley. It was to die for!
I am Egyptian and it was sure a middle eastern grand wedding that “no eye has seen,” as guests described it.
Mr. & Mrs…
Reception space & decor…
The sweet details…
Favorite wedding day memory…
The real love between my husband and I. It was a night to remember, that truly passed by in a blink of an eye. The love between us was the most important part, which every single guest felt in the room.
Their first dance…
Wedding advice for other engaged couples…
ENJOY the wedding process as MUCH as you can. Do things go wrong before the wedding? YES. Do things go wrong on the day of your wedding? YES. Be in the moment. Enjoy that moment, because that moment does not and will not ever be repeated.
Looking for more grand Egyptian wedding inspiration?
- Custom Morning Kaftan: Karen Sabag Official
- Custom Wedding Gown: Karen Sabag Official
- Custom Earrings & Hair Accessories: Bridal Styles Boutique
- Bride Heels: Jimmy Choo (Sky Mix Embellishment)
- Groom Oxford Shoes: Louboutin World
- Wedding Planner & Day-Of-Coordinator: Gifted Events NJ
- Groom Custom Suits: Tom James Clothing
- Hair Stylist: Beauty By Pashka
- Makeup Artist: @carolina.Enamorado
- Airbrush Tan: Coco Glow Airbrush
- Church Ceremony Location: St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church
- Reception Venue: The Legacy Castle
- Lighting: Visual Comet
- Photographer: Rafal Ostrowski
- Videographer: MPW Media
- DJ: DJ M-Sal of The Palace Entertainment
- Wedding Designer & Florals: Sarcon Flower Couture
- LED Cyr Wheel & Trifecta Showgirls Entertainment: Phoenix Entertainment
- Serpentine tables, Custom chairs, Cake table Rentals: Class Event Rentals
- Gauze Textured Napkins: Emmas Attic Store
- Seven-Tier Cake: Perfectly Styled And Sweet
- Custom Full-Course Menus, Donation Cards, Signature Cocktail Signs, Crown Seating Cards: Designs By Verina Hanna
- Bridal Suite Venue: Chateau Grande Hotel
- Bridal Suite Balloon Artist: Nedor Decor
- Custom Invitations, Bride & Groom Wedding Cards: Omar Khattab of Khattab Invitations & Printing
- Church Ceremony Live Wedding Painter: Janet Howard-Fatta
- Church Ceremony Baby Carriage: SeViLu Rentals & SeVilu Party Planning
- Custom Acrylic Card box: Save The Date Designs Co.
- Custom Cocktail Stirrers: Sweet Lemon Custom Designs