Happy Friday! Every Friday we’re sharing the most discerning and fashionable couples with Ebony.com. Remember Stacie and George? We featured their unique engagement session a while back. Well, today, we’re featuring their luxury Manhattan rooftop wedding. Stacie cut no corners when it came to fashion. She looked stunning in her Priscilla of Boston gown and shiny Jimmy Choos. And her bridesmaids…well they were some of the best dressed bridesmaids we’ve seen in a long time. Each of them wore matching black BCBG dresses and killer BCBG shoes to match. Enjoy these photos by our friend Chad of Sobitart Photography. Also, be sure to check this fashionable couple out on Ebony.com.
Bride: Stacie Trott (maiden) Groom: George Bibb Wedding Date: 5/28/2011 Location: Midtown Loft & Terrace- Manhattan, NY Occupations: Attorney and Commercial Real Estate Professiona Photography: Chad Pennington of Sobitart Photography
How they met:
We met three times before we exchanged information (once in Philadelphia and twice in New York). WE started talking on the phone 10 years ago and we’ve been together ever since. We originally were going to get married at the Cape May vacation home of the managing partner of the law firm where the bride practices. So the groom proposed at the home when we went to go see it in person. The groom was so excited that he got down on BOTH knees!
The planning process was challenging. We planned the wedding in about 6 months with a venue change 4 months before the wedding. I could not have planned the wedding without Ebony Smalls of Longevity Wedding Consultant, Inc. She was amazing and since the bride worked long hours a lot of the planning was done late at night and on the weekends. The theme of the wedding was sophisticated elegance. The bridal party was dressed head to toe in BcBg black dresses, shoes and necklaces.
He loves her laugh and just being with her and having fun.
She loves his desire and passion for success, the way he takes care of her and wants her to be happy.
Happy Anniversary in advance Stacie and George! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend. Click here for the FULL gallery.
- Chad Pennington of Sobitartphotography – sobitartphotography.com
- Keith Campebll of Keith Campbell Studios – keithcampbell.com
- Tara Simone Powell of Barbara’s Flowers – harlemflowers.net
- Ebony Smalls of Longevity Wedding Consultants, Inc. – longevityweddings.com
- Karlene – Makeup
- Priscilla of Boston – Melissa Sweet – Bride’s Dress
- Make My Suit – Groom’s Tuxedo
- Jimmy Choo – Bride’s Shoes
- Ferragamo – Groom’s Shoes
- Chef Jamie A. Poole of A New Season Catering Co.
- Lauri Ditunno of Cake Alchemy
- Videography by Jermworm Productions – www.jermworm.com
- Harlod Johnson of Finer Touch Entertainment