Timeless & romantic wedding in Virginia has cohesive wedding day attire, a dreamy violinist serenade, and so much love!
Set against an asymmetrical backdrop, Tavia and Brandon tied-the-knot at the Bellevue Conference and Event Center in Virginia before 150 of their closest friends and family. The love between these two is contagious! And their ceremony was filled with heartfelt moments, including an intimate violinist performance.
Other special details from their wedding day include their choice of cohesive wedding attire for their guests and thoughtful custom gifts. Ultimately, they made sure their loved ones were treated like royalty!
Keep reading below for more on their timeless & romantic wedding.
- Couple: Tavia & Brandon Burton
- Occupations: Physical Security Specialist and Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Wedding date: September 12, 2021
- Wedding location: The Bellevue Conference and Event Center in Chantilly, VA
- Gifts for their bridesmaids & groomsmen: All bridesmaids were gifted makeup and hair services for the wedding day along with special bags that came with custom hangers, robes, and jewelry. All groomsmen were gifted custom hangers, socks and cigars.
- Gifts for one another: Tavia surprised Brandon with a Movado watch and Brandon surprised Tavia with a Tiffany’s pendant necklace with the letter “b”.
- Ceremony entrance song: “Wicked – Future into Whole Lot of money” by Bia
- First dance song: “I do” by Rotimi
How they met…
Going into their last year of college, Tavia and Brandon first met through a mutual friend’s group trip over the Summer of 2013.
Following 7 years of dating, in June of 2020 Brandon planned an intimate picnic proposal.
Set along a waterfront in Alexandria, Virginia, Tavia recalls, “The proposal was photographed by a mutual friend and was celebrated with a close group of friends who were watching behind the scenes nearby and over Facetime for family that couldn’t make it!”
Wedding style & shopping experience…
Tavia had her “say yes to the dress” moment while shopping at a bridal boutique with her mom and Maid of Honor.
In the end, she chose a beautiful beaded mermaid dress with customized straps. She wore the straps during the ceremony and removed them for a night of dancing at the reception!
To match their timeless theme, Brandon selected a custom designed white tuxedo and black pants.
Best memory from their wedding…
For Tavia and Brandon, their best wedding day memory was “being able to bring together friends and family in one place to witness and celebrate [their] marriage after a very long, taxing year in a pandemic.”
Mr. & Mrs. Burton…
Reception space & décor…
Advice for other engaged couples…
Their best advice for other couples is to “soak in every moment and take lots of photos/videos!”
Tavia adds, “Looking back at the memories from that night via photos and videos will always be something we are grateful for!”
Looking for more timeless & romantic wedding inspiration?
- Wedding Planner: SG3 Events @sg3events
- Couple: @tadams188 @bbur10
- Venue: The Bellevue Conference and Event Center @thebellevueva
- Photography: Michael and Jasmine Photography @michaelandjasminephotography
- Cinematography: J’odell Production @j.odell_
- Florals: Jireh’s Flowers and Events @jirehflowersandevents
- Catering: Impeccable Occasions @impeccableoccasionsdc
- Cake: Jenny Baked It @jennybakedit
- Violinist: Jenn Violin @iamjenviolin
- DJ/Lighting: DJ Eroc @djeroc89
- Photo booth: Eyeobee Photobooth @eyeobeephotobooth
- Stationery: Pearly Paper @pearlypaper and Save the Date Designs @savethedatedesigns
- Officiant: Marshall Ministries @jamarshalljr
- Bride’s Makeup: Ms Make You Pretty @msmakeyoupretty
- Bridal Party Makeup: Ms Make You Pretty @msmakeyoupretty and Makeup by Pnang @thebridesmaidsguide
- Hair Stylist: Tiwaa Co @tiwaa_co
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Daniele Ayele Bridal @danieleayeleofficial / @danieleayelebridal
- Groomsmen Tux’s and accessories: The Black Tux @theblacktux
- Groom/Groomsmen Hair: FettiCuts and Miliyandon @FettiCuts and @Miliyandon
- Bride’s Robe: SoftWeddingDress
- Gown: Kitty Chen Couture @kittychencouture purchased at Diamonds Pearls Bridal @diamondspearlsbridal
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka @badgleymischka @manoloblahnik
- Groom’s Tux: Tailor On Tap @tailorontap
- Groom’s Shoes: Christian Louboutin @louboutinworld @christianlouboutin
Leave a Reply